Blog, Website & Page Publishing

ELaird
Membro

Landing Pages and Forms - NOT updating

resolver

I need help. 

It seems that my form "ThankYou" message and Landing page "ThankYou" message are not in sync. And my follow up email is not sending.

I created a form on Hubspot and then created a landing page  (still on Hubspot) with the form embedded. However, the "ThankYou" message and follow up email, don't seem to be working. 

This is what I have set up as my form "ThankYou" message.

ELaird_0-1614255519533.png

Yet - this is what I see as "ThankYou" message when I complete the form on the landing page.

ELaird_1-1614255519381.png

And I receive no follow up email event though I have it enabled. 

Screenshot 2021-02-25 at 12.21.02.png

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
ELaird
Solução
Membro

resolver

This has now been resolved - Thank you everyone who reached out to help. 

Exibir solução no post original

8 Respostas 8
JBarratt
Participante

resolver

Just posting to help others that face this issue with the thank you message changes (done in Forms) not updating in your Landing Pages. Basically all you have to do is unpublish the landing page and republish it (the old IT adage of "turn it off and on again"). It is not a cache issue and will not resolve itself by deleting your browser cache, cookies and history. If unpublishing and republishing the landing page doesn't work, clone the form that it uses and change this in the landing page settings.

0 Avaliação positiva
RPolk
Membro

resolver

I am having the same problem. How did you resolve your situation?

0 Avaliação positiva
TiphaineCuisset
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @RPolk 

Thank you for reaching out!

Would you mind trying to clear your cache following those steps, as well as trying with another browser and with an incognito window? 

If this is still happening, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and specific examples here.

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Avaliação positiva
JBarratt
Participante

resolver

Hi, I've tested the cache theory across multiple laptops and browsers and unfortunately this isn't the issue. It's not even an internet propagation issue, as our form updates were done over 24hrs before going live with the email. That said, the landing page was already published, so I'm now looking to unpublish and republish the form and the landing page, but this is not a good thing to do while live!

0 Avaliação positiva
LSPickard
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Diamante
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Diamante

resolver

Hi

I took a look using the links that you supplied. When completing the form I and take to a Thank You page (image inserted).  I do not receive any emails. 

Have you published the email?

0 Avaliação positiva
ELaird
Membro

resolver

Hiya, 

Someone else actually reached out earlier this afternoon and helped. So I should have it all working now. 

Thanks for having a look though. 

Thanks!

Ellen

0 Avaliação positiva
ELaird
Solução
Membro

resolver

This has now been resolved - Thank you everyone who reached out to help. 

BDominik
Membro

resolver

Hi, can you post solution ?

0 Avaliação positiva