Blog, Website & Page Publishing

CBetton
参加者

Landing Page scrolling right?

解決

For some reason on our landing pages, the header seems to stretch off the right, adding a vertical scrolling bar to the bottom of the window:

CBetton_0-1628682114457.png

Link: Unlocking the commercial value of Supplier Management in 2021 (stateofflux.co.uk)

It looks to be template rather than the content, but can anyone give me any advice on how to fix this?

Thanks,

C

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
bsheen
解決策
HubSpot進行役
HubSpot進行役

解決

Hi @CBetton,

Can you send me a DM so we can set up a meeting to take a look at this together? 

Best,

Brendan

元の投稿で解決策を見る

4件の返信
CBetton
参加者

解決

Does anyone have any ideas on this? It's affecting all of our templates and I can't find where to edit this or even how.

Thanks,

C

0 いいね!
bsheen
解決策
HubSpot進行役
HubSpot進行役

解決

Hi @CBetton,

Can you send me a DM so we can set up a meeting to take a look at this together? 

Best,

Brendan

bsheen
HubSpot進行役
HubSpot進行役

解決

Hi @CBetton,

This does seem to be a template issue, specifically the CLEAN 6.1 Hero - Banner - Module. If you are comfortable working with templates, I would attempt a test of changing the Background Size of the banner image from Cover to Contain. -see Structure and customize template layouts - Knowledge Base

I would also recommend reaching out to the designers of this template for the advice! As HelpfulHero describes themselves, they provide Fanatical HubSpot Support: > "Yep, that's what's included when you go with the CLEAN Theme. I've got your back every step of the way."

Best,

Brendan

CBetton
参加者

解決

Hi Brendan,

Thanks for getting back to me.

The CLEAN module is in the template and only accessible via Design Manager, so I don't have any Cover/Contain option.

Could it be something in the code that's letting the graphic run, rather than fitting the container?

Thanks,

C

0 いいね!