Blog, Website & Page Publishing

Agi_Hungary
Participant

Landing Page link content is not working :-(

SOLVE

Hello! 
I am new with HubSpot.
I made a Landing Page with a button. At the "Button Content" I have tried to link Content another Landing page. I have choosen from the dropdown list, and then updated. But, unfortunatelly it doesn't work. 😞

Both of the 2 Landing pages are avialable and shown. But, as soon as I try to link one to another, there is an error displayed: 

This page is unavailable.

What is the problem?
How can I link my Landing Pages one to another?

Thank you for your help!

Agnes

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Jnix284
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ELopez6 can you check the setting under Websites > Domains & URLs > Language Settings and see if this is checked:

Jnix284_0-1668091886329.png

When this setting was added, it was set by default and caused a lot of issues for websites I work on.

Here's a thread with a similar issue that popped up and we isolated it to this setting as well.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10
Jnix284

SOLVE

Hi @Agi_Hungary  when you say both are available and shown, do you also mean that both are published?

If you're linking to a page that isn't yet published, then it wouldn't be available yet.

For example, if you want to have a Landing Page redirect to a Thank you Landing Page, you would need to publish the TY LP first, then setup the link in the LP and publish it for the setup to work properly.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Agi_Hungary
Participant

SOLVE

Yes, both pages are Published!

0 Upvotes
Jnix284

SOLVE

Hi @Agi_Hungary  can you view each page individually in the browser using their direct URL?

Is the page only unavailable when you access from the link on the other LP?

0 Upvotes
ELopez6
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @Jnix284 ,

I am actually experiencing the same issue with my header icon as well as with the icon module button link.  For my header: I created 1 header and it is used across all my website pages.  The header navigation works great.  But the header logo link only works on the homepage.  Once I navigate to the other pages and click the header logo, I receive the "This page is unavailable".  All my pages are published.  Regarding the Iconbox module, the button link works just fine when linking externally.  However when I select to link to Content and select a published page, I am also receiving the "This page is unavailable" error.  I even tried a work around by selecting External and pasting in the desired link to the website page but still received the error.  The strange thing is that this was working a few weeks ago when I initially built the page.  However, a few days ago, I updated to the newer release that was available and am wondering if that is the source of the problem.  @Agi_Hungary did you recently update to a new release as well?

0 Upvotes
Jnix284
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @ELopez6 can you check the setting under Websites > Domains & URLs > Language Settings and see if this is checked:

Jnix284_0-1668091886329.png

When this setting was added, it was set by default and caused a lot of issues for websites I work on.

Here's a thread with a similar issue that popped up and we isolated it to this setting as well.

Pixend

SOLVE

Hey, I know this was answered a while ago, But I had a Landing page in hubspot up and running, everything was working smoothly until today. 
I just went into the landing page to update a phone number, and ll of a sudden I'm getting the "

This page is unavailable.

If you believe this is a mistake, please contact the website owner." 
message. I tried the language settings you suggested but with no luck. 
Any Other Ideas? 

0 Upvotes
Jnix284

SOLVE

@Pixend can you share the link to the LP?

karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Nice one, @Jnix284!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

ELopez6
Participant

SOLVE

OMG!  THANK YOU @Jnix284 !!!  That fixed all of my issues immediately!  I was really confused on how these issues were occurring.  You just made my week.  😄 

Jnix284

SOLVE

@ELopez6  I am so happy to hear that! You are welcome, you just made my week! 😊

Thanks @karstenkoehler!

p.s. @Agi_Hungary make sure you check the thread, if you can check your language settings we might have the issue with your landing pages resolved. 🤞