Blog, Website & Page Publishing

ALemieux8

Landing Page Scripts

I'm new to Hubspot. I'm working on a copy of a landing page that has some JavaScript files linked to it from the Marketing > Files and Templates > Files location. I need to update those with a new set of files but I don't see them listed in the landing page settings in the footer area or otherwise, but when I inspect the code, I can see the files listed just before the closing body tag. 

How can I find where the files are attached in the landing page and update the source to the new files? 

4 Replies 4
ALemieux8

Landing Page Scripts

I see it now. So, I guess I need to make a copy of the template then and reassign the files. I'll try that. Thank you!

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Landing Page Scripts

Hi @ALemieux8,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

You should be able to view the Javascript files by going to the landing page settings > Advanced Options > Edit this template. When you click "Edit this Template", you'll be taken to the template settings in the Design Manager.

Screen Shot 2022-10-03 at 10.59.03 AM.png

I hope this helps!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
ALemieux8

Landing Page Scripts

Are you talking about the Additional Code Snippets area? If so, the original landing page that I copied from didn't have anything in that space. 

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Landing Page Scripts

Hi @ALemieux8,

Nope, I'm referring to modifying the Javascript files in the Design Manager 🙂 

Navigate to the landing page editor in question > click on the settings tab >  Advanced Options > Edit this template. When you click "Edit this Template", you'll be taken to the template settings in the Design Manager. I included a screenshot above for navigation reference, hope this helps!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes