Blog, Website & Page Publishing

RSimmons-Well

Landing Page Not Publishing On Mobile

SOLVE

Hi Everyone,

I am having a problem where my landing page is not available on mobile. It works fine on desktop, but on mobile I get an error (screenshot at bottom)

I've cleared my cache and cookies, tried on multiple devices, & tried using www in the beginning, all with no prevail.

Screenshot of issue on mobile:

IMG_2111.PNG

I've worked with chat and they referred me to the community, so I am hoping someone can give me some assistance.

Other notes

• Free Hubspot (not paying for anything)
  • Mailchimp (Website)
  • Support mentioned they could see the website
0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
danmoyle
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

@RSimmons-Well you should have the capability to add SSL to your HubSpot pages (it says available in all plans here, too ). According to what I know, it sometimes takes time for the SSL to take effect. Here's another community thread that confirms that. 

Hopefully those resources help walk you through it. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
BettinaHorvath
Participant

SOLVE

Hello, 

I have the same issue. And posted in another thread (here) about it with screenshots. So far I have not found a solution. SSL is set up and working (tested).

So far I have not found a solution - was it indeed just a bit of time and it startef working?

0 Upvotes
DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi,

@BettinaHorvath has found a solution to this issue and has shared it here

Regards,

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

danmoyle

SOLVE

@RSimmons-Well when I try Chrome mobile, I see the site. When I try Safari or Firefox mobile, it says the page is unavailable and that the connection is not secure. Are you sure the SSL is correctly set up? I'd start there in your domain registrar, then work with HubSpot to ensure the subdomain is correctly set up as well. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
VerbruggheCaro
Contributor | Elite Partner
Contributor | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RSimmons-Well,

Based on the tests I've done, I can see that this issue only seems to be happening when trying to load the wesbite through Safari. When I try with Chrome or Safari, I can access the website just fine. 
This leads me to believe that the problem is coming from Safari and not HubSpot.

Best,
Caroline

RSimmons-Well

SOLVE

Thank you for replying and helping me out. You are right! It loads on Chrome, but not Safari -- I feel like this is a great step forward.

Follow up question:

Is there something particular that I have to get from Hubspot in order add an SSL to my subdomain?

Screen Shot 2023-04-17 at 8.01.12 PM.png

danmoyle
Solution

SOLVE

@RSimmons-Well you should have the capability to add SSL to your HubSpot pages (it says available in all plans here, too ). According to what I know, it sometimes takes time for the SSL to take effect. Here's another community thread that confirms that. 

Hopefully those resources help walk you through it. 

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website