Blog, Website & Page Publishing

Carusone9172

Landing Page (Attaching Call Tracking Pixel for my Client)

Hello,

Is there a technical resource out there that can attached a call tracking snippet to my clients Landing Page?? He is a Personal Injury lawyer and wants to track calls. I have the code snippet handy but my web developer who created the page through hubspot does not know how to do it. Time sensitive if I can find a resource! Thank you in advance! 

Matt Carusone

matt@georeach.net

(203) 816- 1574

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Landing Page (Attaching Call Tracking Pixel for my Client)

Hi @Carusone9172,

Welcome to the Community!

I'll be glad to provide some insight here. Many calling software providers also offer inbound call tracking, CallRail for example, that also integrates with HubSpot

For us to be able to give you the best advice, could you tell us a bit more about the client's use case?

• Do the web visitors place a call directly from their landing page?
  • Which calling provider do they use for inbound calls?
  • What information should the call tracking software collect? Should it also be able to record, store, and play back call data?

I also wanted to tag subject matter experts that might be able to offer some advice here: @madraynewm and @lynton, any experiences with inbound call tracking and landing pages that you could share with Matt? 

Thank you,

Mia

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings