Blog, Website & Page Publishing

Hugo

La landing page not responsive

SOLVE

Hi,

My landing pages are not responsive at all. How can i change that ?

Thank you very much

Hugo

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MayPascaud
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @Hugo,

Because you are a paying Marketing customer, this type of question might be best posed as a refular support ticket - indeed, it is difficult to exchange this type of information, which requires specific examples, through a forum.

However, there are a few general guidelines towards optimizing the responsiveness of your Landing Pages, which you can find in the following articles:

Why are my landing page modules not responsive?

The COS responsive grid

The gist of these is that HubSpot has a default responsiveness grid that is applied to all of its templates, but that this can be counteracted by certain customizations - for example, fixed width/height modules, images or columns, too-large tables, and other non-percentage based values. 

Ultimately, it may be best to take a deep dive into your page/templates, and form an audit of anything that might be interfering with the Responsive Grid. 

Let me know if you have any questions on the above, and best of luck!

May

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
MayPascaud
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @Hugo,

Because you are a paying Marketing customer, this type of question might be best posed as a refular support ticket - indeed, it is difficult to exchange this type of information, which requires specific examples, through a forum.

However, there are a few general guidelines towards optimizing the responsiveness of your Landing Pages, which you can find in the following articles:

Why are my landing page modules not responsive?

The COS responsive grid

The gist of these is that HubSpot has a default responsiveness grid that is applied to all of its templates, but that this can be counteracted by certain customizations - for example, fixed width/height modules, images or columns, too-large tables, and other non-percentage based values. 

Ultimately, it may be best to take a deep dive into your page/templates, and form an audit of anything that might be interfering with the Responsive Grid. 

Let me know if you have any questions on the above, and best of luck!

May

0 Upvotes
lovehairboo

SOLVE

My Landing page was blocked. I dont understand why.

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @lovehairboo 

Could you please advise if you still having this issue? If so, could you please share a screenshot of what you see? What type of subscription you have? the more information you can share the better the Community can assist you.

Thanks

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
Hugo

SOLVE

Hi May,

Thank you for your answer.

Here is my landing page http://cdn.flo.ca/lp2_promotionx5-g5_fr_quebec_fev17, the view most it is cut on mobile even if i put no borders. 

Let me know how i can fix this situation

Hugo

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @Hugo as May advised, the fastest way to get this set up for you would be to contact Support via the 'Help' button in your portal.

In addition, I'd also recommend posting on here on our Design Support Forum where some of our most expert designers and partner agencies can help.

0 Upvotes