Issue with previewing landing pages

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I am working on a couple landing pages and every so often when I publish the template and refresh the landing page, nothing pulls up. The screen remains blank and at the bottom of my browser window there is a message that says "waiting on api.hubspot.com".

I previously contacted support and they suggested clearing browsing history/cache which I have done but still have the same issue. I am using the Chrome Version 69.0.3497.100. 

Is this happening to anyone else?

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Hey AshleiValles

To help see if things are cache related, have you tried opening a new incognito window in chrome for example? The main benefit is that you as a developer will be able to see the page as a clean slate then, no caching to worry about. If the page is still blank and showing the message then there may be a deeper issue but this should help narrow down the cause.

P.s. Not sure if you know. If you are using the new template builder, you could use the preview mode to get a live view of the template. It's much quicker than updating the template and hitting refresh on the LP Smiley Happy

preview.PNG

Occasional Contributor

Hi Hawk-Steve,

I have tried in an incognito window and it works for a little bit but then the same issue occurs. I do use the Preview link on the landing page template builder and it only works for so long before the blank screen happens again.

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Hi Ashlei

That is a little strange! The old computer technician part of me wants to get you to check your device and network next, narrowing down the list of issues it could be.

Do you have another PC or laptop you could try this out on? Can you recreate the issue on another device?

Have you tried a different browser? I'm a Chrome fanboy but it is not without its faults. Can you recreate the issue on a different browser?

Can you connect to a different network? I've had an issue before where no Hubspot LPs would load while connected to the wifi of the company's domain but everywhere outside the network it loaded fine! So if you have a laptop, see if you can connect to your mobile hotspot or anywhere else and see what happens.

Steve