Blog, Website & Page Publishing

ozgesila
Contributor

Is it possible to copy/paste of the module with contents and styling from one page to another?

There are some parts on my web pages that I want them to repeat on every page. I developed them with modules and add some stylings like backgrounds, texts etc. Is it possible to copy and paste it from one to another. It could be a copy the code and paste it too.

3 Replies 3
GFlesss

Is it possible to copy/paste of the module with contents and styling from one page to another?

I think its not a possoble job because thare are so many reasons behind it I alos tried some time but its just not pssible to do.

0 Upvotes
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Hi @ozgesila ,

It’s not possible to copy/paste of the module with contents and styling from one page to another

copy page but you can clone any module. The best part is that its style will remain the same.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, @ozgesila I will add some top experts to this conversation @webdew @DanielSanchez, @Bryantworks what would you recommend to @ozgesila matter?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !