Blog, Website & Page Publishing

Simba7
Membre

Is it possible to change the image on our chat to be a different photo than our profile picture?

Résolue

Trying to change the image that appears in our chat to be different from our profile image in our account. Is this possible?

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
DanielSanchez
Solution
Conseiller clé | Partenaire solutions Platinum

Is it possible to change the image on our chat to be a different photo than our profile picture?

Résolue

Hi @Simba7 

The bot photo, u can configure other, but the operator, i believe is only profile photo.

Please wait for confirmation from another community member.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Best regards!

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

2 Réponses
CivilianAmelia
Participant | Partenaire solutions Platinum
Participant | Partenaire solutions Platinum

Résolue

Hello @Simba7 (love that username btw),

You can do this globally, but not for each individual. If the goal is to hide the individual's personal information, there is now an option available in the chat builder, on the display tab, that can be selected to allow company branding to override displaying individual user information. Thus, protecting employees from having their personal information exposed to the world. That said, this does cause all users to display the same generic information, which could be a tradeoff that isn't worth making depending on the situation. 

This link will take you to the KB doc that confirms and outlines detailed steps. I've also included screenshots below:

CivilianAmelia_0-1663941973892.png

CivilianAmelia_1-1663941973894.png

I hope this helps you, or future users with the same question. Happy Chatting! 

CivilianAmelia_0-1664212498771.png

DanielSanchez
Solution

Résolue

Hi @Simba7 

The bot photo, u can configure other, but the operator, i believe is only profile photo.

Please wait for confirmation from another community member.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Best regards!