Blog, Website & Page Publishing

jennysowyrda
Gestionnaire de communauté
Gestionnaire de communauté

Introducing the new Website Grader

HubSpot launched the all new website grader! Score your site and get your website's grde (hint: the average website scores 67%).

Once you've gotten your grade, pop your score in here and share what you'll be updating on your site! Any surprises or exciting finds? We want to know! 

32 Réponses
mbrammer18
Contributeur

We're at a 74, and the items noted are ones we're aware of from our SEO project earlier this year. It's good to see some of the items on our to-do list being called out here, too.

Screen Shot 2020-06-29 at 7.00.44 AM.png

Rachael
Membre

85%! Not bad and no surprises, just outlined some performance improvements that are already on our radar Smiley clignant de l'œil

HeidiCG
Participant

69%. Looks like we can work on improving HTTP requests and page load time. That said, it was nice to see a very strong SEO score, it was a key focus for us this past year!

Kailis
Participant

We got 75% on our site. Happy to see that but also ready to get that score much higher. Our biggest improvement is page requests and page speed! Going to work on that with our dev team. 

RobbyW
Membre

Getting better!

HS Website Grader.png

victoriaharkes
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions

Really happy to see our score! 82/100 is not too shabby! Mostly held back by how much we love the many images we have on our homepage haha, still working on tweaking that though, so hopefully, we will hit the 90% mark soon!

Website_Grade.png

rebecca_duvall
Membre

Our site is on the nose 67%, lots of room for improvement but good to know we are on the right track -

Achilles site.png

walterw
Contributeur

Guess I need to take the course - we got a 56. 

I'm glad there is an actionable next step to take after seeing this score - can't wait to learn from the pros. 🙂 

@stefen I think you may win for the highest score! 

stefen
Conseiller clé | Partenaire solutions
Conseiller clé | Partenaire solutions

Kelp's Website GradeKelp's Website Grade

97 out of 100 isn't bad I suppose 😊— the thing that got us is 39 http requests. We like our pictures too much to get that under 30.

Stefen Phelps, Community Champion, Kelp Web Developer
Ammarahd
Membre

Hi Stephen, this is great. Mine stands at 92. Would love to see how I can get it higher.

0 Votes
D_ReyIsMe
Participant

Nice job. Feel you on the http requests. We love our pictures too; I just need to replace a bunch of our hero images with skinnier versionsWebsite_Grader.png

grayton
Membre

SO PUMPED about this! Scored my website as soon as I saw the blog post (https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/website-grader) ... got a 61%. Was I bummed? A little ... does it help to know the average score is 67%? Yes (but I still have work to do!). 

Room for improvement: security? Biggest surprise: we're ahead of the game in SEO (which honestly I think is bc we're hosted by HubSpot).