Blog, Website & Page Publishing

ONightingale

Interactive Tiles

SOLVE

I'm trying to create a grid of tiles on a webpage. (Without modules it presents some challenges.) Regarding interactivity the tiles, ideally when users scroll over them it will show their social follower numbers and a feed that can automatically update the social numbers.

Any help will be appreciated as I'm stuck on this 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Jnix284
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

Interactive Tiles

SOLVE

@ONightingale no worries at all, just here to help answer your questions 😉

There are a lot of free themes that have "team" modules that might also have the features you're looking for, you can use the filters to find them easily:

Jnix284_0-1668705638178.png

I'm not sure how custom your website is and how easy it would be to integrate a page from another theme, just wanted you to know there are a lot of options out there.

Hopefully your solutions partner will have an idea 🙂

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9
danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Interactive Tiles

SOLVE

@ONightingale the tiles will show the viewer's followers? I'm with @Ben_M on this for questions. Have you built this before? I'd tag in my friend @Kevin-C on that one if it's something that can be done in HubSpot. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
0 Upvotes
ONightingale

Interactive Tiles

SOLVE

Hi Dan, 

Sorry need to explain better. The 'tiles' will be images in a grid format. 4x4 for example, when a user visits the landing page and hovers over the image it will display certain information about the individual in the image (Instagram & Tiktok logos with the size of their following)

Does this make sense?

0 Upvotes
Jnix284

Interactive Tiles

SOLVE

Hi @ONightingale ,

It sounds like you are trying to build something similar to this or this?

Both of these modules have the capability to be configured in a grid and display information on hover.

Similar to @danmoyle and @Ben_M , are you asking for help with how to code this in HubSpot? or are you looking for something that is already built?

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

ONightingale

Interactive Tiles

SOLVE

Hi Jennifer yes that second link is exactly what I'm after. Regarding code or something already built, I'll be looking for something already built as my knowledge of coding is limited at best. How were those links you sent implemented?

0 Upvotes
Jnix284

Interactive Tiles

SOLVE

Hi @ONightingale 

Happy to help answer your questions about adding a similar functionality to your website.

The team module on the page I linked to is part of POWER theme, recently HubSpot removed the ability to sell individual templates or modules, so the only way to add this type of functionality would be through a theme that has a module like this or to have a developer code one for you.

Do you know if your website is using the old templates in HubSpot or are you already using a theme?

0 Upvotes
ONightingale

Interactive Tiles

SOLVE

Hi Jennifer, 

Thanks for sending that over but I don't think I'll get permission to spend that much money on a theme

We recently migrated to Hubspot so I was using the imported custom themes and modules when needed. Now that the modules are discontinued. I'll reach out to our Hubspot partners, and they may be able to assist.

Jnix284
Solution

Interactive Tiles

SOLVE

@ONightingale no worries at all, just here to help answer your questions 😉

There are a lot of free themes that have "team" modules that might also have the features you're looking for, you can use the filters to find them easily:

Jnix284_0-1668705638178.png

I'm not sure how custom your website is and how easy it would be to integrate a page from another theme, just wanted you to know there are a lot of options out there.

Hopefully your solutions partner will have an idea 🙂

danmoyle

Interactive Tiles

SOLVE

I think that makes sense. That sounds like something that would take a developer/designer to do, unless there's a module in the asset marketplace that does it. I don't think it'll be something standard in most basic themes. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
Ben_M
Key Advisor

Interactive Tiles

SOLVE

Where are you getting stuck on this?  Have you built this outside Hubspot and are just having trouble converting this to Hubl code for a module?