Blog, Website & Page Publishing

JLandgren

Insert a picture in footer in global content editor

SOLVE

In the normal editor  (not the global congtent editor I seem to insert images pretty easy).

In the global content editor i dont know how to do it. I want to add two company logos just above the F and in symbols down left.  Is this possible without being good at coding?

footerfooter

1 Accepted solution
JMoats
Solution
Contributor | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hey @JLandgren ! This depends on if your website is using a theme or old-school templates.

If you're using a theme, your global footer likely uses drag-and-drop areas, so you can simply drag an image module exaclty where you want it to go, then upload your image to that module.

However, if you're using a template that doesn't support drag-and-drop areas, you may need to reach out to a developer to handle this for you. The old school templates aren't very user friendly!

I hope this helps. Feel free to respond here or shoot me an email (jared@directdevelopment.com) if this raises more questions.

Thanks!

– Jared

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
JMoats
Solution

SOLVE

Hey @JLandgren ! This depends on if your website is using a theme or old-school templates.

If you're using a theme, your global footer likely uses drag-and-drop areas, so you can simply drag an image module exaclty where you want it to go, then upload your image to that module.

However, if you're using a template that doesn't support drag-and-drop areas, you may need to reach out to a developer to handle this for you. The old school templates aren't very user friendly!

I hope this helps. Feel free to respond here or shoot me an email (jared@directdevelopment.com) if this raises more questions.

Thanks!

– Jared