Blog, Website & Page Publishing

MikeAcro
Participant

Increase number of posts in RSS feed above 50

Résolue

Hello,

I have a requirement to increase the number of blog posts in my RSS feed. Currently, I'm limited to 50. Can this be changed?

Details
I'm using a feed importer on my website outside of HubSpot to get links to my blog content. I need to do a bulk import and the tool I'm using gathers the items from the blog. Currently, I can only get the most recent 50, but I need to get all of the items (there are about 150). I'm not able to do this because of the hard limitation that I can't go above.

The other thing I've tried is to export the blog as a whole. I found how to do that, but the problem with that is that it's missing some key information that I need (GUID and Category tags). It would be painful to have to enter that information in manually for each post.

I hope I can get that hard RSS item limit removed or increased. Any way to do this? Thanks

1 Solution acceptée
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Résolue

Hi @MikeAcro At this time the RSS feed is limited to the 50 most recent blog posts. This is an engineering decision, but I'm not awre of the factors that limit the number of posts that can be seen via RSS. You might want to ask this on our developers forum located at integrate.hubspot.com for further guidance. You can also head over to the ideas forum and add this as a post. 

Ed 

INBOUND 2017 is just around the corner. Find out more at inbound.com or check out the post on the main Community page.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

1 Réponse
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Résolue

Hi @MikeAcro At this time the RSS feed is limited to the 50 most recent blog posts. This is an engineering decision, but I'm not awre of the factors that limit the number of posts that can be seen via RSS. You might want to ask this on our developers forum located at integrate.hubspot.com for further guidance. You can also head over to the ideas forum and add this as a post. 

Ed 

INBOUND 2017 is just around the corner. Find out more at inbound.com or check out the post on the main Community page.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution