Blog, Website & Page Publishing

MelodyL
参加者

Improvements to Landing Page Testing

解決

1. Allow for A/B/C/D/E tests. There are currently only two options: A/B tests or adaptive tests. For A/B tests, I can't test all the variations I'd like. For adaptive tests, the views are then adapted to the best performing page when I'd prefer for the views to be distributed evenly among pages until statistical significance is reached. The two current options are unsatisfactory for the rapid testing I'd like.

2. Allow for more customization around adaptive tests. Currently the test allocates more views to the higher performing landing pages. Performance is defined as number of email submissions into the HS form. However, we would prefer downstream performance metrics that we're sending from our platform back to HubSpot e.g., number of first sessions scheduled, number of subscriptions.

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Ian_Matt
解決策
投稿者

解決

Hi @MelodyL , I'd recommend posting these in the ideas section  to get the greatest chance for others to upvote it and potentially see your ideas come to life. Some others may have already made similar suggestions that you could upvote. 🙂

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3件の返信
MKerrush
メンバー

解決

Hi, Kindly, guide me about landing page...

Regards: @ballly 

0 いいね!
Ian_Matt
解決策
投稿者

解決

Hi @MelodyL , I'd recommend posting these in the ideas section  to get the greatest chance for others to upvote it and potentially see your ideas come to life. Some others may have already made similar suggestions that you could upvote. 🙂

MelodyL
参加者

解決

Thanks Ian! I just posted this in the ideas section!

0 いいね!