Blog, Website & Page Publishing

AHarley
Participante

Images Not Found or Generating

resolver

I see the following errors for images within HubSpot on my Mac and iPad:

Screen Shot 2021-09-27 at 7.33.37 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-09-27 at 7.35.29 PM.png

Oddly, I am able to see the real images on my iPhone.  In addition, my team is able to see the images, and that makes it odder.

I spent about 40 minutes on the phone with HubSpot Support today clearing cookies, and cache.  We switched browsers, from Chrome to Safari, and we went into Incognito mode.  None of these approaches helped.

I don't know where to go next.  Do I call Mac Support?  If so what do I say since this HubSpot is the only software I'm having issues with?  Images are loading just fine in Preview, Canva, etc.

1 Soluciones aceptada
webdew
Solución
Guía | Partner nivel Diamond

resolver

Hi @AHarley ,

Is the issue resolved or no? Sometimes it may happen sue to sime bug and gets resolved itself after few hours.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regard.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

4 Respuestas 4
DavidDennison
Asesor destacado

resolver

Macs can act pretty funky, especially if they are older. Glad you got it sorted out!

David Dennison

Search Engine Optimization

and Content Marketing Expert

mobilePhone
702-556-5062
emailAddress
david@daviddennison.com
website
https://daviddennison.com
AHarley
Participante

resolver

Hello @webdew ,

I don't know what you did, but it's resolved now.  I've been trying to deal with it since Saturday, but it's fixed now.

I guess stranger things have happened! 

webdew

resolver

🙂

webdew
Solución

resolver

Hi @AHarley ,

Is the issue resolved or no? Sometimes it may happen sue to sime bug and gets resolved itself after few hours.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regard.