Blog, Website & Page Publishing

AHarley
参加者

Images Not Found or Generating

解決

I see the following errors for images within HubSpot on my Mac and iPad:

Screen Shot 2021-09-27 at 7.33.37 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-09-27 at 7.35.29 PM.png

Oddly, I am able to see the real images on my iPhone.  In addition, my team is able to see the images, and that makes it odder.

I spent about 40 minutes on the phone with HubSpot Support today clearing cookies, and cache.  We switched browsers, from Chrome to Safari, and we went into Incognito mode.  None of these approaches helped.

I don't know where to go next.  Do I call Mac Support?  If so what do I say since this HubSpot is the only software I'm having issues with?  Images are loading just fine in Preview, Canva, etc.

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
webdew
解決策
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner

解決

Hi @AHarley ,

Is the issue resolved or no? Sometimes it may happen sue to sime bug and gets resolved itself after few hours.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regard.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

4件の返信
DavidDennison
キーアドバイザー

解決

Macs can act pretty funky, especially if they are older. Glad you got it sorted out!

David Dennison

Search Engine Optimization

and Content Marketing Expert

mobilePhone
702-556-5062
emailAddress
david@daviddennison.com
website
https://daviddennison.com
AHarley
参加者

解決

Hello @webdew ,

I don't know what you did, but it's resolved now.  I've been trying to deal with it since Saturday, but it's fixed now.

I guess stranger things have happened! 

webdew
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner

解決

🙂

webdew
解決策
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner

解決

Hi @AHarley ,

Is the issue resolved or no? Sometimes it may happen sue to sime bug and gets resolved itself after few hours.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regard.