Blog, Website & Page Publishing

Catalpha
Participante | Parceiro
Participante | Parceiro

Image CTA Responsive Swap

resolver

I have horizontal image CTAs the scale to very small sizes on mobile devices. Is there a way to swap CTA image to a different/alternate image on mobile devices?

Thank you

1 Solução aceita
Aakar
Solução
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

resolver

Hi @Catalpha 

HubSpot Smart CTA could help solve your problem.

You can swap the CTA based on visitors' devices. Create the default CTA for desktop users. And then create a smart CTA for your mobile users. Once you select the mobile(as shown below), you will be able to update the graphics on the next screen. 

HubSpot will take care of your visitors. Smart CTA is the easiest option to swap your CTA graphics according to visitors devices.

Thanks.

Screen Shot 2020-07-23 at 16.11.17.png

Aakar Anil
Marketing Technologist
aakar.me | @aakarpost | in/aakarpost

Exibir solução no post original

3 Respostas 3
Aakar
Solução

resolver

Hi @Catalpha 

HubSpot Smart CTA could help solve your problem.

You can swap the CTA based on visitors' devices. Create the default CTA for desktop users. And then create a smart CTA for your mobile users. Once you select the mobile(as shown below), you will be able to update the graphics on the next screen. 

HubSpot will take care of your visitors. Smart CTA is the easiest option to swap your CTA graphics according to visitors devices.

Thanks.

Screen Shot 2020-07-23 at 16.11.17.png

Aakar Anil
Marketing Technologist
aakar.me | @aakarpost | in/aakarpost
Crystal_Hopper

resolver

Thanks @Aakar! See, @Catalpha, I knew someone smarter would come along. I had to go look up how to access the Smart CTA options so I wanted to share the page I found on that. 

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/cos-general/create-smart-calls-to-action-cta

Thanks for helping me learn something new!!!

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.
Crystal_Hopper

resolver

@Catalpha would it be possible for you to create a custom module to house your CTAs? I didn't do this work, but I know some of the custom modules Hubspot partners have built for me have responsive designs for mobile. In this case it could be a module that is changing based on the size of the screen.

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.
0 Avaliação positiva