Blog, Website & Page Publishing

masahirokjp

I tried to migrate my blog from Wix using smart copy but it shows as invalid URL.

I tried to migrate my blog from Wix using smart copy but it shows as invalid URL.

どうやって解決すれば良いでしょうか。.jpg

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
APrigent
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

Hello @masahirokjp 

If you are migrating from a Wix blog to Hubspot, I advise you to export the blog and re-import it into Hubspot rather than using the smart copy, which may cause some elements to be buggy / skipped during the migration.

By doing an export / import via a csv file, you will be able to correctly re-import all your articles and all the elements that compose them into your new blog by mapping the fields, such as a contact import (title tag, description meta tag, url, h1, body, author, publication date etc.)

Have a nice day!
Alice

masahirokjp

Unfortunately, Wix blogs do not have an export function.

0 Upvotes
masahirokjp

Unfortunately, Wix blogs do not implement an export function.
0 Upvotes
APrigent

Hey @masahirokjp , I already migrated the wix site of one of our clients via an export of their blog on hubspot CMS, so it seems to me that it is possible 🙂 Maybe you should contact Wix support to ask them for a CSV export if you can't do it from the platform?

masahirokjp

Not if, but in the first place, they have officially stated that they will not support it.

Wix Blog Request: Exporting Blog Posts to Other Platforms

https://support.wix.com/en/article/wix-blog-request-exporting-blog-posts-to-other-platforms

Therefore, you should check whether the migrated data was really migrated from a feature called Wix Blog or exported from a database.

I am speaking after confirming everything.

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @masahirokjp,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

Is the blog that you're trying to import currently live? It'd need to be published & live in order for HubSpot to crawl it. 

You can find a couple of other reasons why the URL-check might fails in this Knowledge base article. Please check if any of these apply. Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

masahirokjp

I tried about User-agent but no luck.

0 Upvotes