Blog, Website & Page Publishing

mmrajooo
Membro

Hubspot with Static Site generators like Jekyll or gohugo.io

resolver

hi

I am very new to this, and currently have a blog hosted on github pages usng gohugo.io based static site generator.

I wanted to know if Hubspot can be used with such systems like gohugo or jekyll, and if so can you point me to some resource where I can quickly learn about it.

The alternative option I am comfortble with is of course Wordpress which can easily get complicated after a year of use. Can users suggest other simpler options. I am a coding guy so I use more of the keyboard than the mouse.

MM

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
MFrankJohnson
Solução
Autoridade no assunto

resolver

Hey MM,

You may find the Developer Forum more to your liking, but we'll try to help. If your GitHub Pages site will run the HubSpot Tracking Code .js you may be able to use HubSpot on your site.

Your HubSpot Tracking Code is found under HubSpot Settings -> Reports -> Tracking Code
And looks like this ...

<!-- Start of HubSpot Embed Code -->
<script type="text/javascript" id="hs-script-loader" async defer src="//js.hs-scripts.com/1234567890.js"></script>
<!-- End of HubSpot Embed Code -->

... where '1234567890' is the HubID for your HubSpot account.

The HubSpot Tracking code will need to run on all pages where HubSpot functionality is desired/required. Where you drop the code is totally up to you. However, HubSpot will only be able to 'see' pages where the code is running. This will impact HubSpot functionality, analytics, and reporting.

- see Install the HubSpot tracking code

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

Exibir solução no post original

1 Resposta 1
MFrankJohnson
Solução
Autoridade no assunto

resolver

Hey MM,

You may find the Developer Forum more to your liking, but we'll try to help. If your GitHub Pages site will run the HubSpot Tracking Code .js you may be able to use HubSpot on your site.

Your HubSpot Tracking Code is found under HubSpot Settings -> Reports -> Tracking Code
And looks like this ...

<!-- Start of HubSpot Embed Code -->
<script type="text/javascript" id="hs-script-loader" async defer src="//js.hs-scripts.com/1234567890.js"></script>
<!-- End of HubSpot Embed Code -->

... where '1234567890' is the HubID for your HubSpot account.

The HubSpot Tracking code will need to run on all pages where HubSpot functionality is desired/required. Where you drop the code is totally up to you. However, HubSpot will only be able to 'see' pages where the code is running. This will impact HubSpot functionality, analytics, and reporting.

- see Install the HubSpot tracking code

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com