Blog, Website & Page Publishing

meganberry

Hubspot blog template with fast page speed?

SOLVE

HI there,

Does someone have a suggestion for a hubspot blog template with a very fast page speed? (I.e. it would get a great score on https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights

We are looking to improve our blog template but really need something that performs well speed wise. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

From that report what is slowing down your page load speed?  If it's imagery, then it could become a Photoshop-type of question where we have to look at optimizing images. Or if it's a script that might be doing something on the page, we need to determine if that is needed or the functionality offered has benefits that outweigh the loss in speed. 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

From that report what is slowing down your page load speed?  If it's imagery, then it could become a Photoshop-type of question where we have to look at optimizing images. Or if it's a script that might be doing something on the page, we need to determine if that is needed or the functionality offered has benefits that outweigh the loss in speed. 

0 Upvotes
meganberry

SOLVE

We're interested in a new template which scores well rather than trying to modify our existsing one. I know there are a lot of template developers, I'm hoping someone has focused on a blog template with a good load time we can use. 

0 Upvotes