Hubspot blog template with fast page speed?

SOLVE
Highlighted
New Contributor

HI there,

Does someone have a suggestion for a hubspot blog template with a very fast page speed? (I.e. it would get a great score on https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights

We are looking to improve our blog template but really need something that performs well speed wise. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Advisor

From that report what is slowing down your page load speed?  If it's imagery, then it could become a Photoshop-type of question where we have to look at optimizing images. Or if it's a script that might be doing something on the page, we need to determine if that is needed or the functionality offered has benefits that outweigh the loss in speed. 

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Advisor

From that report what is slowing down your page load speed?  If it's imagery, then it could become a Photoshop-type of question where we have to look at optimizing images. Or if it's a script that might be doing something on the page, we need to determine if that is needed or the functionality offered has benefits that outweigh the loss in speed. 

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

We're interested in a new template which scores well rather than trying to modify our existsing one. I know there are a lot of template developers, I'm hoping someone has focused on a blog template with a good load time we can use. 

0 Upvotes