Hubspot Form not working

Highlighted
Visitor

Have created a hubspot form, have embedded shortcode in wordpress page using Elementor Shortcode.  The form displays under the footer which is not where I placed it on the page and secondly, on doing a test submission of the form, the SUBMIT button does nothing.

Tracking code is installed and I have attempted to wrap the form in a div class as suggested by some people in forums but still no joy.  

Any help?

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
Highlighted
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @PBPFX1,

Would you be able to share the link to the page your form is on and I can take a look. Feel free to direct message me if you'd rather not post the link publicly!

Regards,

Jack

Jack Coldrick
Solutions Engineer @ HubSpot
Add me on LinkedIn
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Visitor

Hi - where would i DM you?

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
HubSpot Moderator

If you click on the mail icon in the top navigation bar, then click on "New message" it will open up a form to send a private message. Just make sure to enter my username "Jackcoldrick".

Jack Coldrick
Solutions Engineer @ HubSpot
Add me on LinkedIn
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Visitor

Thanks, will do that shortly.  I was troubleshooting a couple of things with a colleague on livechat and have identified a couple of issues on this so just going to give those a try and test again.... will direct message you if the problem persists. Thanks

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi Jack,

How do You've solved ?

I ask it because  I'm stuck into the same trouble.

I've an hubspot form embedded on two test pages:
- 1 st via shortcode
- 2 nd via block hupspot

The form is always displayed after the footer.

BUT if I embed the code into an html custom block and then I add :

target:".content"

All works fine.

Where I made my error ?

Wordpress 5.4.1

Theme The7.io 8.8.1
Thank You for You help!

Luca

0 Upvotes