Hubspot Blog not displaying correctly on Pixel XL

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi there,

We've recently launched our new Hubspot blog and everything seemed to be working really well until I was informed that it isn't displaying correctly on Google Phones (I've checked iPhones and Androids and it appears correctly on all of the phones I've tested except the Google phone. 

I've had a look on Hubspot and on the developer tools and it all appears to be fine, yet when I go back to the Google phone - it looks like this:

screenshot_20190618-131923.pngThis is how our blog is previewing on the Google Pixel XLImage from iOS copy.pngAnd this is what it should look like and does look like on all other phones and on Google Chrome's Developer Tools.

Any help would be really appreciated. Thank you!

Kayleigh

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Advisor

Are AMP pages enabled in your setup?  https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/cos-general/how-to-use-accelerated-mobile-pages-a...

If so, sometimes phones will load that version instead of the full version by default and make users click a link to view the full version. This setting is usually done to keep page loading times to a minimum for mobile users.

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Hi thank you for your help.

I've had a look at my settings and the Google AMP is already on for our blog.

All the best,

Kayleigh

0 Upvotes
Advisor

If that setting is on and you don't want the mobile AMP version of your page to show on mobile devices like the Google devices, then will need to turn the AMP setting to off.  Otherwise, the AMP version will show to the user which removes all javascript and the CSS styling from the page and only leaves the bare minimum as you are seeing.

0 Upvotes