Blog, Website & Page Publishing

donrua
Top Contributor

How/where would I add an xml image sitemap in HS for it to sit on our domain?

SOLVE

Hubspot doesn't create an image sitemap. I created one myself with Screaming Frog. image-sitemap.xml. 

How would I go about uploading that so that the file can be found at our domain?
https://ourdomain.com/image-sitemap.xml

So I could then submit that sitemap url to Google Search Console. Google encourages use of them.

1 Accepted solution
donrua
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

I never heard a solution, but I tried the following and it seems to work. I uploaded my image sitemap as a file via the Marketing > Files option. (just like I would for blog images and charts). Then I put the url to it in Google Search Console, and it shows as successful.

Keep in mind that since it isn't generated by Hubspot 😞 it's static, so I would create a new one each year to replace the file with.

donrua_0-1618585342329.png

donrua_1-1618585455198.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
donrua
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

I never heard a solution, but I tried the following and it seems to work. I uploaded my image sitemap as a file via the Marketing > Files option. (just like I would for blog images and charts). Then I put the url to it in Google Search Console, and it shows as successful.

Keep in mind that since it isn't generated by Hubspot 😞 it's static, so I would create a new one each year to replace the file with.

donrua_0-1618585342329.png

donrua_1-1618585455198.png

grantfrontrow
Contributor

SOLVE

I'm also trying to do this now. Has there been any resolution?

0 Upvotes
farnold_lac
Participant

SOLVE

@donrua 

Hello! First, a couple quick questions. Where is your website hosted? And do you have access to the server, either through SSH/GUI or another method?

Thank you,

Fred

0 Upvotes