Blog, Website & Page Publishing

Deers

How to update a Hubspot blog to match our current website design changes

SOLVE

Searching everywhere to find the correct information to update a Hubspot blog to match our current website design changes.  For example, the copyright is still 2019 and it's 2022 on our website.  Also, our categories (drop-down menu) haven't been updated.  There is also a new logo and footer information that hasn't been updated too.  Guessing there's an editor somewhere in HubSpot and we need to copy over our updated code.  Can someone please point us in the right direction?

I have knowledge of website development.  I just want a video tutorial or some blog that explains how to update it myself.  Thanks in advance!

Thanks,

Deers

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Jnix284
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

HI @Deers , it sounds like your website is using the old templates, if that is the case you'll need to update the corresponding blog listing and blog post templates via Design Tools.

If you're using a theme, then it might just be the templates haven't been updated to the new theme.

Can you share a link to your website and your blog so I can compare the code for them?

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Jnix284
Solution

SOLVE

HI @Deers , it sounds like your website is using the old templates, if that is the case you'll need to update the corresponding blog listing and blog post templates via Design Tools.

If you're using a theme, then it might just be the templates haven't been updated to the new theme.

Can you share a link to your website and your blog so I can compare the code for them?

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin