Blog, Website & Page Publishing

HSchertz
Mitglied

How to style CTA module in blog template

lösung

Hi all, I could use some help editing the style of my CTA module in the Hubspot blog template. I tried to insert a CTA in the paragraph module, but it automatically fills the entire column (see screenshot below).  Screen Shot 2023-01-23 at 11.56.00 AM.png

I spoke with customer support, and they said I need to insert a CTA module in the global blog template and then insert custom code (see below) to make the button smaller and left-justify it.

Screen Shot 2023-01-23 at 11.57.10 AM.png

Any help is much appreciated! Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
franksteiner79
Lösung
Autorität

lösung

Hi @HSchertz 

My personal opinion would be to not include CTA modules at the template level but rather use rich text modules. These would allow users to add a CTA as and when needed and define the type and size of the CTA when creating it.

I hope that helps.

Frank

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.

Frank Steiner

Marketeer | HubSpot Expert | CRM Consultant

InboundPro

Let's Talk About Your Project

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten
franksteiner79
Lösung
Autorität

lösung

Hi @HSchertz 

My personal opinion would be to not include CTA modules at the template level but rather use rich text modules. These would allow users to add a CTA as and when needed and define the type and size of the CTA when creating it.

I hope that helps.

Frank

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.

Frank Steiner

Marketeer | HubSpot Expert | CRM Consultant

InboundPro

Let's Talk About Your Project
HSchertz
Mitglied

lösung
Thanks, Frank - that's super helpful! I was able to make that change and
it's working well.