Blog, Website & Page Publishing

JohnJohn321
Mitglied

How to set up a landing page AFTER publishing

Not sure if this is the right forum...but here goes...I`m using free Hubspot and have created & published my landing page but I`m not sure what to do next to get it to show up?

My site is wordpress + Woocommerce.

I`m missing something simple.

Could you someone please help a bit?

Thank you.

2 Antworten
jolle
Trendsetter/-in | Partner
Trendsetter/-in | Partner

Hey @JohnJohn321, thanks for reaching out!

What do you mean when you say that the page isn't showing up? If you did indeed publish your landing page, it should be live at the URL that you published it to (probably on a subdomain off of your core WordPress domain). HubSpot landing pages are hosted in HubSpot, not your main website (unless you build your website in HubSpot).

Head to Marketing > Landing Pages, hover over the landing page, click the More dropdown, and click View:

Screen Shot 2023-01-27 at 3.58.51 PM.png

That will take you directly to your live, published page. You can then grab the URL and integrate it wherever it's needed.

You can also go into the landing page settings to view and make any needed changes to the published domain and page URL.

Hope this helps!!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature
JohnJohn321
Mitglied

Thank you.
I think the part that I'm stuck on is, "You can then grab the URL and integrate it wherever it's needed." I`m not sure what "...integrate it whereever it`s needed" means.

I clicked View and it shows what I created and published in Hubspot. But what`s showing for visitors is the old Coming Soon page I created in SeedProd.

Even after deactivating SeedProd in Wordpress plugins...still no change.