Blog, Website & Page Publishing

nomankhial

How to rank number one on SERPs

Hello HubSpot Community,

It's my first community post! happy to be here. I am a webmaster and run website [blueseotools.com], and I have uploaded to aws server now every thing is easy going, but shows an error when I try to upload addons to website. Can anyone assist with this problem.

blueseotoolsblueseotools

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Syeda_Fatima
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

How to rank number one on SERPs

Hi @nomankhial, It's great that you've managed to get your website up and running on an AWS server.
There are a few different things that could be causing the error when you try to upload addons to your website. First, you should check to make sure the addons you are trying to upload are compatible with the version of the software you are running.

Second, you should check that the file size of the addons is within the allowed limits of your web server.

Third, you should check that the permissions on the folder you are trying to upload the addons to are set correctly.

And finally, you should check the error logs on your web server to see if any errors are being generated when you attempt to upload the addons.

Unfortunately, without more information, it's difficult to provide specific advice. If you can provide more information about the error you're seeing and the steps you've taken to troubleshoot the problem, it will be easier to provide assistance.

In the meantime, it may be helpful to review the AWS documentation on troubleshooting issues: https://aws.amazon.com/premiumsupport/knowledge-center/troubleshoot-aws/.

Additionally, you may want to consider seeking help from a professional service provider who specializes in AWS server support.

Hope this will helpful!