How to make Prospects tool actionable for sales team?

New Contributor

I would like to be able to use the information from the Prospects tool so our sales team can reach out to the accounts that visit our website. I understand I can set up an email to go out to the team daily or when an account is on the site, but that's not very helpful. How are others using this information? Is there a way to sync with Salesforce so the sales team can see this information in Salesforce? Is there a way to report how many companies have visited the website? 

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Highlighted
Advisor

Hi @cristinadaroca,

The main problem with syncing the content in the prospect tool to Salesforce is that the HubSpot database is built around contacts and their email addresses.  WIthout a contact email address to sync, there is nothing to sync to salesforce.

One thing you can do to make the tool more actionable would be to create list views that are relevant to each salesperson, or sales team, and then send daily notification emails only to the people who you want to work on those prospects.

For instance, if you have territories defined by geography, you can create a view in the prospects tool that is filtered by proximity to a postal code.  Alternately, if your reps focus on specific verticals, you could filter on industry.  Create a filter that's relevant to each sales territory subscribe your reps to the relevant view.

Hope this is helpful.

-Trevor

-Trevor

If my post resolves your issue, please accept my post as a solution.
New Contributor

Hi @trevorjones71,

Thank you for your help. We do have territories, so I think we can use zip codes or regions to filter out the list. 

Thanks!

Cristina

0 Upvotes
Advisor

@cristinadaroca - Fantastic! Let me know how it works out for you, and if it ends up helping, please mark it as an accepted solution.  Cheers!

-Trevor

If my post resolves your issue, please accept my post as a solution.
0 Upvotes