Blog, Website & Page Publishing

KaKaRoT
Contributor

How to hyperlink header logo

Hi,

I want to hyperlink the logo used in header of the landing pages, so where should I make changes so that it will reflect all the landing pages?

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
Syeda_Fatima
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

Hi @KaKaRoTYou should make changes to the Global Header content settings in the Content Settings section of your HubSpot account. This will allow you to update the logo for all landing pages in one place.

To do this, navigate to Content > Design Manager > Global Header and Footer. From there, you can click the "Edit" button at the top of the page, and then update the logo URL in the "Logo link" field.

Once you save your changes, all of your HubSpot landing pages will show the updated logo.

KaKaRoT
Contributor

Hi @Syeda_Fatima,

Thanks for your response, do I need to make changes in the header module to reflect the changes?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
Syeda_Fatima

Yes @KaKaRoT, try once from the header change by following the same steps. Hope the changes will reflect.

0 Upvotes
Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Hi @KaKaRoT , it might depend what theme you are using, or if you are using the old code based templates. 

If you aren't able to fix the logo link via the global header as @Syeda_Fatima suggested, please share more details about the theme/template used so we can get you pointed in the right direction 🙂

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

0 Upvotes
KaKaRoT
Contributor

Hi @Jnix284, you are right I'm not able to make changes in the global content editor as @Syeda_Fatima suggested.

We use the Avidly theme template and have a custom module created for Header so do I need to make changes in HTML + HubL (HTML code)?

Thanks

Jnix284

Hi @KaKaRoT , yes, if you have a custom header that is likely the only way to make the update depending on how the developer has it coded.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin