Blog, Website & Page Publishing

lillovkas

How to change the email form placeholder color?

I have been looking for a week now to solve this such a little problem i am facing but i just cant find the sollution... I am on the free plan (if this informatuon helps) and i want to change the color in the placeholder section of my email form on my landing page. The color is light purple and i want to change it to the dark green. If you could tell me a step by step guide on changing the color it would be very helpful. Thank you in advance!Screenshot (13).png

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Ben_M
Key Advisor

If you are on the free plan you might not have access to do what is needed.  What you would have to do is go to the Marketing --> Design Tools area and see if you can modify the CSS on the page for the form. If you are unable to modify the CSS with the free plan you may be stuck in the template until you upgrade.

lillovkas

I have access on the 'design tools' tab but i see a lot of files and i have no idea what every each one is for.. Can you tell me which file is the right one for changing the light purple colored letters into that dark green from the placeholder email form? Thank you in advance once again!

0 Upvotes