Blog, Website & Page Publishing

StephHutch
Participant

How to Recover a DELETED Blog Posts

SOLVE

Does anyone know how to recover a group of accidently deleted blog posts?  Clicked the 'Group' check box and deleted a list of posts, not an individual post.  

Anyway to get these back?

Have see File Restore, cannot see something similar for Blog Posts.

Many thanks 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @StephHutch,

The deletion of a blog post cannot be undone from within the app. I see two options here: restore a deleted blog post via API (with the help of a developer) or reach out to the HubSpot technical support (via the purple in-app help widget in the lower right corner of the app), hoping that they can restore the posts for you.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @StephHutch,

The deletion of a blog post cannot be undone from within the app. I see two options here: restore a deleted blog post via API (with the help of a developer) or reach out to the HubSpot technical support (via the purple in-app help widget in the lower right corner of the app), hoping that they can restore the posts for you.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
StephHutch
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you, we contacted HubSpot Support immediately and thankfully their super hero's were able to restore our 25 accidently deleted Blogs.  The great news is that not only can these be restored, they also come back with their Page Metrics.  We needed to republish each of the blog articles in the relevant order and remembered to disable the auto-email and social notifications as to not spam our audience. 

0 Upvotes