Blog, Website & Page Publishing

Ellie

How to Change Company/Domain name?

SOLVE

Hello! 

I'd like to change the main domain from my account. However, I cannot find any option under Settings. The only option I have found so far is to delete my account and create a new one.

Any suggestions?

Thanks Smiley Happy

----
UPDATE: 
The Twitter team have now explained that community accounts cannot change the domain. Thus, I have deleted my account and created a new one. I still have access to my certifications in the new account.

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hi @Ellie thanks for the update! This is correct, portals are created on a domain basis. Certifications are associated with your email, so if you ever change your email and want to transfer certifications this is something the support team can do for you 🙂

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @midnightmedia @Ellie @Vox @rafaelfernandes

To change the domain for your CRM account please follow the steps outlined in this knowledge article: Can I change the domain associated with my CRM account?

If you are using the paid Marketing product and want to change your target domain in your Reports, follow these instructions

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
8 Replies 8
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hi @Ellie thanks for the update! This is correct, portals are created on a domain basis. Certifications are associated with your email, so if you ever change your email and want to transfer certifications this is something the support team can do for you 🙂

0 Upvotes
rafaelfernandes

SOLVE

@roisinkirby Hi. I am having an issue with changing my HubID: 2567062 domain name.

Right now it is showing www.revgroup.com when in fact it should be http://www.collinsbuscorp.com/

I tried to adjust it myself but keep getting an error that says: Unable to save settings at this time.

Can you help?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE
0 Upvotes
rafaelfernandes

SOLVE

@roisinkirby Under Company & Contacts I get an error that says "Could not load company information".

In other words, I still cannot change my company's domain to what it originally was. 

Please let me know, thanks

0 Upvotes
Vox
Participant

SOLVE

Hi there,

I am trying to change our name's company but there's no way to find the option on our settings. How can I do this?

Thx.

0 Upvotes
midnightmedia

SOLVE

I'm using the free version of Hubspot CRM and I also need to change my domain name from midnightconsulting.wordpress.com to www.midnightmedia.com.au but for some reason it won't allow me to. I do not want to delete my account as I have data in it already. Please help me.

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @midnightmedia @Ellie @Vox @rafaelfernandes

To change the domain for your CRM account please follow the steps outlined in this knowledge article: Can I change the domain associated with my CRM account?

If you are using the paid Marketing product and want to change your target domain in your Reports, follow these instructions

0 Upvotes
rafaelfernandes

SOLVE

@roisinkirby Actually, my co-worker who runs the other HUB ID for our ambulance division was able to switch my domain back to http://www.collinsbuscorp.com/. Therefore, no need for your support anymore.

In any case, I appreciate your response. Thank you!

0 Upvotes