Blog, Website & Page Publishing

GWong

How do you upload video on blogs

SOLVE

Hi everyone, 

I am thinking about upload a video onto my blog here: https://blog.geekplus.com/en/robotics-blog/10-factors-warehouse-managers-should-consider-for-goods-t...

But should I use hubspot video or just input a URL from YouTube or Vimeo? Does it have any impact on SEO or quality of the video? 

Thanks for your help. 

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @GWong ,

Including videos in blog posts will increase visitor engagement and help them understand your topic more effectively. It is also critical to add it correctly. If you don't, your page's loading performance may suffer.

The rich text module is the simplest approach to incorporate video, although the styling of the page can often cause issues.

I recommend that you include embedded code from YouTube or Vimeo. You can find more information on how to embed videos on websites here.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

View solution in original post

Jake_Lett
Solution
Guide | Partner
Guide | Partner

SOLVE
Embedding YouTube and Vimeo videos give you the opportunity to simplify the process and boost views for those videos. However, it uses their branding and opens a gateway for a customer to watch a related video or click off your site. If you want to control the branding and experience using HubSpot video vidyard or wistia is a better approach.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
DCrews

SOLVE

Even I want to add videos on my blog please let me know how to do this - Digital Crews

0 Upvotes
greyorange

SOLVE

Use video in our blog increse the audience engaged time. 

One can add the video with embeding easly. Grey Orange uses a video on their many pages and adding many more interting facts to make their pages more attractive.

0 Upvotes
DStill

SOLVE

@GWong wrote:

Hi everyone, 

I am thinking about upload a video onto my blog here: https://blog.geekplus.com/en/educational blog/10-factors-warehouse-managers-should-consider-for-goods-to-persons-fulfilment . 

But should I use hubspot video or just input a URL from YouTube or Vimeo? Does it have any impact on SEO or quality of the video? 

Thanks for your help. 

Nop, as for as my SEO career it give huge impact in ranking in SERP. Google and other search engine prefer information and you provide it to the user so yeah i helpful. I use this for my educational website and use like the video to as i add like and dislike button too there.

0 Upvotes
PMkane

SOLVE

I simply embed the video from youtube. Thats the fastest way to add video and from html in setting i use auto play code so when user open specific web  page and going to section of that video video will autoplay on that time. no need to click on play button. And it is also best way to utilize speed too when you upload video on blog it take time to load and impact on web apge speed.

0 Upvotes
Jake_Lett
Solution
Guide | Partner
Guide | Partner

SOLVE
Embedding YouTube and Vimeo videos give you the opportunity to simplify the process and boost views for those videos. However, it uses their branding and opens a gateway for a customer to watch a related video or click off your site. If you want to control the branding and experience using HubSpot video vidyard or wistia is a better approach.
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @GWong ,

Including videos in blog posts will increase visitor engagement and help them understand your topic more effectively. It is also critical to add it correctly. If you don't, your page's loading performance may suffer.

The rich text module is the simplest approach to incorporate video, although the styling of the page can often cause issues.

I recommend that you include embedded code from YouTube or Vimeo. You can find more information on how to embed videos on websites here.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.