Blog, Website & Page Publishing

jjcouch7
メンバー

How do I change the primary domain on my account?

解決

I have a free account and am trying to change the primary domain I originally used to setup the account, but I cannot figure out a way to change it. I've looked all through the settings and located the domains and URLs section, but I do not have an option to change the primary domain.

0 いいね!
2件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @jjcouch7,

Have you checked the steps explained here? (Settings > Domains & Urls > Edit > Replace primary domain) These options might not be available to you, since the article only applies to Marketing Hub Professional and Enterprise but I recommend you double-check.

For changing your target domain (used as basis for metrics in the links, competitors tool, reports etc.), you can find detailed instructions here.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

Aleeson
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

I believe it may be the second option you gave, Karsten- If it's a free account it's likely the Company domain property that needs to be changed for Branding purposes. Let us know how it goes @jjcouch7 !

元の投稿で解決策を見る

4件の返信
jjcouch7
メンバー

解決

Thanks for your comments and suggestions. Unfortunately it appears that I am unable to change the landing page URL for my free account. But again, thanks for your input!

Jonno_bean
参加者

解決

I had the same question, so thanks for putting it forward to the community. I've also found (so far) that it's not possible to change your primary domain on a free account. I'm curios @jjcouch7, were you able to solve this? Even if not, what did you end up doing? I'm tempted to delete everything and start from scratch.

0 いいね!
Aleeson
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

I believe it may be the second option you gave, Karsten- If it's a free account it's likely the Company domain property that needs to be changed for Branding purposes. Let us know how it goes @jjcouch7 !

karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @jjcouch7,

Have you checked the steps explained here? (Settings > Domains & Urls > Edit > Replace primary domain) These options might not be available to you, since the article only applies to Marketing Hub Professional and Enterprise but I recommend you double-check.

For changing your target domain (used as basis for metrics in the links, competitors tool, reports etc.), you can find detailed instructions here.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.