How do I add blogs on my site?

AMysterio

Hello Everyone!

I am working on website which blog pages or post pages are not shown. I received order yesterday from client. He wants the blogs sections and blogs on the site. But, I could not understand the backend. Thats really tough to understand. There was no option for add any section or pages. What I do now? 

Thank in Advance!

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
webdew
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

Hi @AMysterio ,

If you want to add a blog to a website you will need edit website settings permission.

In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.

In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Website > Blog.

In the top right, click Create new blog. 

Please read the knowledge base article for additional details. https://knowledge.hubspot.com/blog/create-a-new-blog

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

0 Upvotes
ejuli

Are you still facing this issue? 
I also faced this issue with my website Sydney air conditioning . Login into your CMS and there you will find an option about blogs. If the blog option is disabled just enable it and you will never face this issue again. 

0 Upvotes
Mile

I think hubspot is providing this service guide here because I remember when I faced the same issue with my blog pages and took guide from here.

0 Upvotes
naria

i Also want to post my blog . But don't know how to post it than I get guide from hubspot.

0 Upvotes