Blog, Website & Page Publishing

ABozdag
メンバー

How do I add a font that's not in Google Fonts

解決

Hello,

I'm currently setting up a landingspage in Hubspot but Iwant to make sure it matches our webdesign as good as possible. Therefore I need help with the following questions:

• How can I add a font that's not listed and also not a Google Font, I want to use the Nephrite font
  • How can I connect menu items to an anchorpoint, is this possible in Hubspot and if so how?
  • How can I change the menu, i would like to allign the menu items, add buttons etcetera?
  • How can I add a pop-up to a landingspage?
  • How can I get rid of the footer?

We're using a standard free template but we might need a paid template to match our request above, if so do you have any suggestions regarding paid templates? this is our website: https://www.print.com/nl/ 

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
natsumimori
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @ABozdag ,

Thank you for reaching out to HubSpot Community.

You can add custom fonts by following this knowledge base article: Use custom fonts on blog posts or pages

In regards to other queries, I'd recommend starting from these guidance:

And if you have specific questions about your landing page, I'd recommend reaching out to the Technical Support team because it often requires to log into your account and look at the page.

About paid templates, do you have any preference or idea of what kind of template you'd like to use?

Thanks!

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
natsumimori
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @ABozdag ,

Thank you for reaching out to HubSpot Community.

You can add custom fonts by following this knowledge base article: Use custom fonts on blog posts or pages

In regards to other queries, I'd recommend starting from these guidance:

And if you have specific questions about your landing page, I'd recommend reaching out to the Technical Support team because it often requires to log into your account and look at the page.

About paid templates, do you have any preference or idea of what kind of template you'd like to use?

Thanks!

ABozdag
メンバー

解決

Dear Natsumimori,

Thank you for the response, this defintely helps!

For now I'm not quite sure on which template we would like to use since we couldn't find one that looks a lot like our designs `but I will ask our designers to dive into the marketplace again and see if they can find a good match.

Thanks 🙂