How do I add a font that's not in Google FontsSOLVE
Jan 28, 2021 4:29 AM - edited Jan 28, 2021 4:31 AM
I'm currently setting up a landingspage in Hubspot but Iwant to make sure it matches our webdesign as good as possible. Therefore I need help with the following questions:
- How can I add a font that's not listed and also not a Google Font, I want to use the Nephrite font
- How can I connect menu items to an anchorpoint, is this possible in Hubspot and if so how?
- How can I change the menu, i would like to allign the menu items, add buttons etcetera?
- How can I add a pop-up to a landingspage?
- How can I get rid of the footer?
We're using a standard free template but we might need a paid template to match our request above, if so do you have any suggestions regarding paid templates? this is our website: https://www.print.com/nl/
Solved! Go to Solution.
Jan 29, 2021 12:44 AM
Hi @ABozdag ,
Thank you for reaching out to HubSpot Community.
You can add custom fonts by following this knowledge base article: Use custom fonts on blog posts or pages
In regards to other queries, I'd recommend starting from these guidance:
- Create and publish a page
- Edit the footer of a landing page or website page
- Create pop-up forms
- Get started with the design manager
And if you have specific questions about your landing page, I'd recommend reaching out to the Technical Support team because it often requires to log into your account and look at the page.
About paid templates, do you have any preference or idea of what kind of template you'd like to use?