Blog, Website & Page Publishing

jakubtabedzki
Miembro

How can I see landing/website page visitor list

resolver

I can see if somebody clicks a link from the email to my landing page in feed. I'd like to see landing / website prospect (visitor) list like I can see in other tools (eg. Salesforce Pardot).

If Hubspot tracks link clicks from email sent from hubspot, it should be able to know who was visiting, and show me the list of known visitors on my sites?

eg. I run a campaign for current customer base with a landing. I want to see who exactly opened certain landing from landing view, not browsing every contact and checking if they saw the landing.

PS. And how can I see what they saw on webpage site, and if they clicked thorugh the landing to external link on the landing (eg. with meeting agenda) and who.

1 Soluciones aceptada
TheGilldog
Solución
Colaborador

resolver

Hi @jakubtabedzki,

Welcome to the hubspot forums! I take it you using the free version?  As in Hubspot Marketing Enterprise, there is a feature called Events, this allows Hubspot users to track click events, URL visits, and form submission events on Landing/Website pages hosted on Hubspot, or External pages that have the Hubspot tracking code.  

Hope this helps! Feel free to come back to me with any further questions that this brings up!

Best of Luck

Ciaran

Ciaran!

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
4 Respuestas 4
MFrankJohnson
Líder intelectual

resolver

Q: How can I see landing/website page visitor list?

Short A: You view it from the email recipients page! (see image)

hubspot-email-recipient-list-clicked.png

Longer A:

The email recipients page shows a full list of recipients broken down by delivered, opens, clicks, bounces, etc. Also shows what they clicked on -- i.e., your landing page.

Additionally, you can export that list, create a new list, or add these 'clickers' to a new list.

Hope that helps.  

share-on-Linkedin-Button-75x19.png

-ps

If you really want to fully evaluate arguably one of the most powerful marketing automation platforms in the world, consider spinning up a dev portal and spending a few days / weeks learning its capabilities.

- see New HubSpot Developer: Where Do I Start?

Just a thought.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Me gusta
EliseKarlsenBye
Participante

resolver

Great answer, thanks for clearing that up 🙂

0 Me gusta
TheGilldog
Solución
Colaborador

resolver

Hi @jakubtabedzki,

Welcome to the hubspot forums! I take it you using the free version?  As in Hubspot Marketing Enterprise, there is a feature called Events, this allows Hubspot users to track click events, URL visits, and form submission events on Landing/Website pages hosted on Hubspot, or External pages that have the Hubspot tracking code.  

Hope this helps! Feel free to come back to me with any further questions that this brings up!

Best of Luck

Ciaran

Ciaran!

0 Me gusta
jakubtabedzki
Miembro

resolver

Im using marketing pro (tiral). If pro version that is expensive enough does not have simplest functionality to see who has visited my landing and I should buy enterprise for that I guess I'll pass and go for other solution.

0 Me gusta