Blog, Website & Page Publishing

garyc
メンバー

How can I enable design manager on Marketing Starter / Sales Pro?

解決

How do I enable Design Manager as a paid subscriber to Sales and Marketing????  I really need to customize many email templates.  What is the best path? Many thanks.

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
roisinkirby
解決策
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

解決

Hey @garyc I've taken a look at your account and can see you are paying for HubSpot Sales Pro and HubSpot Marketing Starter. HubSpot Marketing Starter is made up of the Collected Forms and Lead Flows tools. 

HubSpot's marketing email tools, including design manager, are not provided with this type of account. To access these tools you would need to upgrade to Marekting Basic, Pro or Enterprise. You can find out more here. You can also trial this tool for 30 Days here

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
7件の返信
roisinkirby
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

解決

Hey @garyc I've taken a look at your account and can see you are paying for HubSpot Sales Pro and HubSpot Marketing Starter. HubSpot Marketing Starter is made up of the Collected Forms and Lead Flows tools. 

HubSpot's marketing email tools, including design manager, are not provided with this type of account. To access these tools you would need to upgrade to Marekting Basic, Pro or Enterprise. You can find out more here. You can also trial this tool for 30 Days here

0 いいね!
roisinkirby
解決策
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

解決

0 いいね!
dbower44022
参加者

解決

I checked the link that shows the comparison between the variouis versions.  However, it does not mention the number of email templates or provide any details about limitations to the template editor.

We need a fairly large number of templates, and we use an outside design firm that creates HTML email templates.   Which version of Marketing or Sales would allow us to create 30 templates and import HTML?

Is there a location that provides more details into the differences between the different versions?  It is such a huge increase in price between starter and professional that we really need to understand all of the limitations before we make a decision.

Thanks!

0 いいね!
jennysowyrda
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

HI @dbower44022,

I wanted to share the product catalog which walks through all products and limitations in detail. 

Thank you,
Jenny

dbower44022
参加者

解決

Thank you for the detailed list.  It answered a number of my questions.  However, it does not answer my main question which is how many templates are available in each level?Thank you for the detailed list. It answered a number of my questions. However, it does not answer my main question which is how many templates are available in each level?

0 いいね!
jennysowyrda
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @dbower44022,

Apologies for the confusion - the specific limit per subscription level will populate when you hover over the check mark. 

Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 2.28.27 PM.png

The limit for email templates is 1,000/account for all 3 subscription levels (as of February 2020).

Thank you,
Jenny

0 いいね!
LMiller_NZ
メンバー

解決

Hi There, I cant seem to see anywhere clearly on the product page that states that the Design Manager is a Professional or Enterprise only product? Why cant the marketplace be open to all paid levels? The free version of Mailchimp gives you this type design tool. Very dissapointed!

0 いいね!