Blog, Website & Page Publishing

EWest7

How can I customize the website using theme?

Hey there,

I am working on one of my local service based website I want to customize my website using theme. Make some changes on my website how can I do this? Need help regarding this. Review my website search optimization consultant

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
AMichael1
Participant

If you want to customize your website using a theme, you need to first find a theme that will work with your website. You can search for themes online and look for one that matches the look and feel of what you want for your website. Once you find a theme, you can download it and install it on your website by following the instructions provided by the theme's developer. Once the theme is installed, you can make changes to customize it to your liking. You may need to use HTML, CSS, and/or JavaScript to make changes to the theme. If you need help with this, you can reach out to a web developer who can assist you with customizing your website.

Also review my website design https://qualityvapes.ca/

0 Upvotes
Jnix284
Thought Leader | Partner
Thought Leader | Partner

Hi @EWest7 it looks like your website is using WordPress Elementor with the Hello Theme - are you trying to modify the existing site or are you looking at migrating your website to HubSpot using a theme?

maka Agency