Blog, Website & Page Publishing

MSheehan
Mitglied

Horizontal Menu not working

lösung

Hi, I've only started using HubSpot recently, and I'm having trouble with the page menu. I have created it and it does function, but I can't get it to display horizontally. I have the horizontal option selected but it still shows vertically. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Crystal_Hopper
Lösung
Autorität

lösung

@MSheehan not sure you can share your website with us but that may help. 

Knowledge article (you may have already seen this):
Customize advanced menu module options (hubspot.com)

Question if you are clearing your browser cache after making the menu change. Perhaps you are viewing the cache instead of what's actually live. Try pulling the site up in another browser or computer that has not accessed it before and see the problem is still showing.

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
2 Antworten
BKruljac
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Having the same issue and am not viewing a cached version of the page. Any other suggestions on why the horizontal menu won't render?

0 Upvotes
Crystal_Hopper
Lösung
Autorität

lösung

@MSheehan not sure you can share your website with us but that may help. 

Knowledge article (you may have already seen this):
Customize advanced menu module options (hubspot.com)

Question if you are clearing your browser cache after making the menu change. Perhaps you are viewing the cache instead of what's actually live. Try pulling the site up in another browser or computer that has not accessed it before and see the problem is still showing.

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.
0 Upvotes