Blog, Website & Page Publishing

Anonymous
Not applicable

Having difficulty with Settings for Landing Page

SOLVE

Hi, my website URL is ecom.us.com but I'd like to have my Landing Page created in HubSpot to reside. In settings the following shows:

GLarsson_0-1659367069458.png

And I have a page in my Website that has this URL https://www.ecom.us.com/about-5
So the difference is the (s) in http as HubSpot URL does not have HTTPS.

Please advise how I get this SETTING to work properly, thx.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Can you try publishing the test page? Becuase you are on the free version the domain security settings mentioned are not visible, but the HTTPS should be automatically switched on when you publish and also your domain ecom.us.com will go away and will be replaced by a free URL (ie: yourdomain.hubspotpagebuilder.com).  If you want to use all of the domain features you will need to purchase Hubspot.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Teun
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Anonymous ,

If you navigate to the Domain Security settings you can require all your pages to use HTTPS.

Learn more about HubSpot by following me on LinkedIn or YouTube

Did my answer solve your issue? Help the community by marking it as the solution.

GLarsson3

SOLVE

Thx but I am still having issues. Would you, or anyone else in the community, be willing to assist directly in my system(s) for a fee?

0 Upvotes
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Can you try publishing the test page? Becuase you are on the free version the domain security settings mentioned are not visible, but the HTTPS should be automatically switched on when you publish and also your domain ecom.us.com will go away and will be replaced by a free URL (ie: yourdomain.hubspotpagebuilder.com).  If you want to use all of the domain features you will need to purchase Hubspot.