Blog, Website & Page Publishing

VenturedUser

Have Hubspot blog articles automatically post links on website CMS (e.g., Webflow)

SOLVE

We're looking to host our blog articles in Hubspot, but our website is hosted on Webflow's content management system (CMS). 

Given how important backlinks are, including 1st party ones like linking to blog articles from your homepage and other website content, this is a major requirement to being able to use Hubspot's blog.

I was surprised to only find one post about it online, but no one ever answered the question. 

Desired functionality: A new article is posted in Hubspot and it's automatically linked to in a live feed on our website, with an article headline and image preview. 

Worst case scenario, we can use an integration tool (e.g., Zapier, Make, Pipedream) or an RSS feed?

Thanks everyone!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

Have Hubspot blog articles automatically post links on website CMS (e.g., Webflow)

SOLVE

Hi @VenturedUser 

To the best of my understanding, the simplest way to do this would be to create a webflow collection list/collection connected to the RSS feed of the HubSpot blog and then display this collection in a custom code widget. 

Does that make sense?

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @VenturedUser 

To the best of my understanding, the simplest way to do this would be to create a webflow collection list/collection connected to the RSS feed of the HubSpot blog and then display this collection in a custom code widget. 

Does that make sense?

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency