Blog, Website & Page Publishing

WBR

HUGE PROBLEM: Page is unavailable Error daily! Requires Un-, then re-publishung!

This is an issue that many other s have been complaining about (see: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Blog-Website-Page-Publishing/This-page-is-unavailable/td-p/678851)

The Website created in Hubspot CMS suddenly goes offline and show a "This page is unavailable.  If you believe this is a mistake, please contact the website owner." Error!

As described by others, the only workaround is to unpublish, then re-publish the website! And this happens DAILY! This makes Hubspot CMS completely UNRELIABLE! Please fix this Asap if you want people to use your CMS. I'm already looking for a new supplier.

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
DProaño

HUGE PROBLEM: Page is unavailable Error daily! Requires Un-, then re-publishung!

Hi,

I am having the same error. www.dproano.com. I am about to pay for an upgrade but would like to be sure I won't have this problem.

David

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @WBR 

Thank you for reaching out and I'm sorry to hear this has been happening again. 

I've sent you next steps via DM

Thank you

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
WBR

I'm afraid I can't do that. I don't have time to use an unreliable system at the moment. I've disconnected all my domains from Hubspot.

Even still, this is causing some issues with my new CMS, becuase the redirects will take time.

Sorry, that I don't have any time or resources to run your tests. Maybe I'll give Hubsopt a chance later when it becomes more reliable as a CMS.

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @WBR 

We have tested on our end with a free account and weren't able to reproduce which is why having a HAR/specific example would help our team to investigate, however I understand your decision and I'm sorry for the frustration caused by this. 

Thank you and have a good day

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !