Blog, Website & Page Publishing

MVieira88
Membro

Google doesn't list my blog posts

resolver

Hi there,
I haven't been indexed by Google for my blog posts. What am I doing wrong? Having solved this problem, where should I go next?

The URL of my website is https://www.marcilo.com/

0 Avaliação positiva
2 Solução aceitas
danmoyle
Solução
Participante de valor | Parceiro Elite

resolver

Hi @MVieira88. Once you've taken care of what @TiphaineCuisset shared, I would spend some time understanding some strategy from leaders in SEO like HubSpot, Semrush, Moz, and SEO National. Here are a few HubSpot resources I'd suggest digging into to ensure a deeper SEO & content marketing understanding: 

Hopefully that helps! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

Exibir solução no post original

APrigent
Solução
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro Elite

resolver

Hello @MVieira88 ,

The first thing to do to index the blog faster is to put a link to the blog in the navigation (header or footer).
The indexing robots follow the links from the home page to explore the site and discover the URLs. In order for a page to be indexed, it is therefore necessary to ensure that it is easily accessible to search engine robots!
At first sight, it is not possible for a user to access the blog via the website, so Google crawlers will not be able to find it either 🙂

Is the blog hosted on a subdomain? Because your main domain is indexed and referenced and does not present any indexing problem.

For the rest, here are steps to follow to make sure there is no indexing problem:

1. Check that there is no "no index" tag on the blog pages (in the <head> section of the pages)
  2. Check that the access to the pages is not blocked in the robots.txt
  3. Install a Search Console on the domain where the blog is hosted.
  4. Generate a sitemap for the blog
  5. Submit the blog's site map to the search console

Installing a Search Console will allow you to know if there is a problem blocking the referencing of the site, here is a Google documentation to install it. 

If you use Hubspot for blog posts, you can also connect Hubspot and Search Console to analyze the performance of your blog post pages and make reports, which is very useful : https://knowledge.hubspot.com/content-strategy/enable-the-google-search-console-integration-for-your...

I hope I helped you!

Alice

Exibir solução no post original

4 Respostas 4
APrigent
Solução

resolver

Hello @MVieira88 ,

The first thing to do to index the blog faster is to put a link to the blog in the navigation (header or footer).
The indexing robots follow the links from the home page to explore the site and discover the URLs. In order for a page to be indexed, it is therefore necessary to ensure that it is easily accessible to search engine robots!
At first sight, it is not possible for a user to access the blog via the website, so Google crawlers will not be able to find it either 🙂

Is the blog hosted on a subdomain? Because your main domain is indexed and referenced and does not present any indexing problem.

For the rest, here are steps to follow to make sure there is no indexing problem:

1. Check that there is no "no index" tag on the blog pages (in the <head> section of the pages)
  2. Check that the access to the pages is not blocked in the robots.txt
  3. Install a Search Console on the domain where the blog is hosted.
  4. Generate a sitemap for the blog
  5. Submit the blog's site map to the search console

Installing a Search Console will allow you to know if there is a problem blocking the referencing of the site, here is a Google documentation to install it. 

If you use Hubspot for blog posts, you can also connect Hubspot and Search Console to analyze the performance of your blog post pages and make reports, which is very useful : https://knowledge.hubspot.com/content-strategy/enable-the-google-search-console-integration-for-your...

I hope I helped you!

Alice

Aakar
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

resolver

Hi @MVieira88 -- I could not find the blog posts on the website. Can you share the link to your blogs?

Thanks.

Aakar Anil
Marketing Technologist
aakar.me | @aakarpost | in/aakarpost
0 Avaliação positiva
danmoyle
Solução

resolver

Hi @MVieira88. Once you've taken care of what @TiphaineCuisset shared, I would spend some time understanding some strategy from leaders in SEO like HubSpot, Semrush, Moz, and SEO National. Here are a few HubSpot resources I'd suggest digging into to ensure a deeper SEO & content marketing understanding: 

Hopefully that helps! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
TiphaineCuisset
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @MVieira88 

Thank you for reaching out!

I want to share with you this community thread with a reply from @karstenkoehler that should help. 

Also want to tag some of our other experts here - @Aakar @DavidDennison @danmoyle do you have any additional thoughts to share with @MVieira88 on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !