Blog, Website & Page Publishing

Abe
Participante

Google Search Console Errors

resolver

I have a new page on a blog published a few weeks a ago. When I retrieved information regarding this page from Google Search Console URL Inspection tool it states, "It can appear in Google Search results." However, when I click to get more information, it shows many "errors."

My question is:

1. What are these errors. It says "Page resources 42/78 couldn't be loaded."

(see photos for a few samples)?

2. Do they matter, i.e., should they be fixed or ignored?

3. If these errors should be fixed, how do I know what / how to do it since I can't understand what the error message means?

Please help me to understand what "Google" is telling me. Thanks in advance.

Thank2019-04-27_22-57-47_1.png2019-04-27_22-58-00.png2019-04-27_22-58-20.png2019-04-27_22-59-06.png

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
Ben_M
Solução
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

resolver

I ran a quick SEO report on your landing page ( link ).  To view this report you need need to open Chrome and follow this link.  The area that the page really needs to improve in is performance and this is similar to what we saw before in the search console report of things possibly not loading with those undescriptive errors.  Image optimization and also not having as many posts load at once so you have fewer posts per page will definitely help as well.  In Hubspot you will go to your Settings --> Website --> Blog, or go to your blog and there is a link to settings in the bottom right.  Then click on templates and set the number of posts per listing page lower.

Exibir solução no post original

5 Respostas 5
Abe
Participante

resolver

Hi Ben,

Thank you for your kindness in responding.

Here is the page I am asking about as requested: https://www.gosmartlife.com/marriage-intelligence-blog/free-marriage-counseling-the-options

Abe

PS - everything is hosted on HubSpot

0 Avaliação positiva
Ben_M
Solução

resolver

I ran a quick SEO report on your landing page ( link ).  To view this report you need need to open Chrome and follow this link.  The area that the page really needs to improve in is performance and this is similar to what we saw before in the search console report of things possibly not loading with those undescriptive errors.  Image optimization and also not having as many posts load at once so you have fewer posts per page will definitely help as well.  In Hubspot you will go to your Settings --> Website --> Blog, or go to your blog and there is a link to settings in the bottom right.  Then click on templates and set the number of posts per listing page lower.

Abe
Participante

resolver

Thanks Ben,

When I have a chance, I will look into this and get back to you.

Warm regards,

Abe

0 Avaliação positiva
Abe
Participante

resolver

Hey Ben,

Your help was fantastic. You opened up a whole new world for me. Increasing load speed is something I never considered?

I appreciate your help!

PS: I don't know if I am allowed to ask this or not - Are you a person for hire that could help me with my site's back-end?

0 Avaliação positiva
Ben_M

resolver

Can you post a link to the page in question so we can take a closer look at the page?

At a high level - those errors appear to be suggesting that you are including resources outside of your domain and those domains have been setup to tell Google not to crawl them.  For all of the random "other" errors it could also be timeout issues that the Google test is not waiting for the image/resource to load.

If we can take a look at the page, we can help look at the code itself and let you know if there are any issues for SEO that should be addressed.

0 Avaliação positiva