Google Page Insights OptimizationSOLVE
Jan 9, 2021 4:13 AM - edited Jan 9, 2021 4:25 AM
i'm faceing issue with google page optimization. I've attached a list of errors when i test my website on google page insights. The scripts and template css is control by hubspot can anyone guide me on this how to improve . Thanks.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Jan 12, 2021 5:47 AM - edited Jan 12, 2021 5:53 AM
I tried searching up your issue and its solution. For now, I'm sharing with you the solution for Unused Js and Unused CSS.
Steps to remove unused CSS:
- Open Chrome DevTools
- Now open the command menu.
- Now type "Coverage" and click on the "Show Coverage" option
- Select a CSS file from the coverage tab that will under resources.
Now you see some colors besides your CSS codes. The notation of these colors is as follows:
- Green: It means the code is executed.
- Red: It means the code didn't execute.
- Red and Green: If you see a combination of both red and green, it means some part of the code was executed.
Now you have to resolve the styles with the issue (that are not executed). Just remember if a style is unused on a single it does not mean that it's not used elsewhere. Thus, you need to audit your entire site and track of all the unused CSS.
The process for unused JS is somewhat similar to that of unused CSS.
Here is the complete article by Chrome DevTools:
I hope this will help.