Blog, Website & Page Publishing

DeniseAmpersand

Global header Blog background color change

SOLVE

Hello,
I am trying to change the background color of my blog global header. I have checked the designer tools, and the CSS style sheets but I cannot find it. 
You can see it here the header nav with the logo is some random color that I can seem to change. Please help! Thanks!  https://blog.ampersandpro.com/?hs_preview=KCHwxtWq-69843627563 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Indra
Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

SOLVE

@JenWeiss thanks for mentioning.

Hi @DeniseAmpersand,

To change the header for you website, you need to target your header element with css.

When I look at your link it looks like you need to target the following:

.header{
  background-color: red;
}

I see there is an inline css that defines your background already. So also check your site theme if there are any options to setup the background for the header. You can find this at: Settings -> Tools -> Website -> Themes -> View theme

Vet Digital - The Growth Agency | HubSpot Solutions Partner Agency

Did my post solve your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Indra
Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

SOLVE

@JenWeiss thanks for mentioning.

Hi @DeniseAmpersand,

To change the header for you website, you need to target your header element with css.

When I look at your link it looks like you need to target the following:

.header{
  background-color: red;
}

I see there is an inline css that defines your background already. So also check your site theme if there are any options to setup the background for the header. You can find this at: Settings -> Tools -> Website -> Themes -> View theme

Vet Digital - The Growth Agency | HubSpot Solutions Partner Agency

Did my post solve your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution
JenWeiss
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @DeniseAmpersand

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

Would you be able to share the CSS that you are doing this would allow our community to get a better idea on what may need to be changed.

I would like to tag in some of our expert on this @Indra to see if they would have some insight on how to change the color. 

Best, 

@JenWeiss 

Whether you're a student or a lifelong learner. Join StudentSpot to be inspired.